Who is Behind The Collectives Workshop::
Founded in 2019 as a collaborative effort between photographer Dawn Honsky and designer Eilis Petrosino. With over 20 years of experience Dawns rich knowledge of photography, business and working with couples, you’ll be sure to walk away feeling energized by her philosophy and energy. Eilis, a career designer who does both interior and event work, will create an unforgettable backdrop unlike anything you’ve seen before. Both creatives have worked together to design and photograph interiors and events that have been featured in Wedding Chicks, Green Wedding Shoes, Saratoga Bridal Magazine and other notable online platforms and publications like Hudson Valley Magazine and Simply Saratoga.
About The Workshop:
The Creatives Workshop is dedicated to providing the absolute highest quality educational platform for photography + design in order to help you take your photography (and your business) to the next level. Immerse yourself in a positive, fun learning environment, all while photographing in the beautiful Inn At Five Points in Saratoga Springs, New York. Experiment with visual storytelling and building a portrait series through settings in this inspiring Victorian home location. You’ll learn how to see and create beautiful light, work with models, and compose compelling portraits, implied narratives or staged fictions from what you discover at the inn. Unlike other workshops where students are all exposed to the same visuals, you’ll individually have a chance to design one of a kind scenes. Class size is limited to 16 students.
What To Expect:
Two Day Workshop March 12th-14th Will Include The Following:
- 16+ Hours Of Education Indoors and Outdoors
- Lodging At The Inn At Five Points (Two nights Thursday + Friday)
- Six prepared meals Thursday-Saturday including a themed dinner experience and photography opportunity and a movie night/slumber party to get to know your other photography collectives
- Social Media Education By Social Meda Guru @thesocialbreeze
Three Designed Shoots:
- Intimate Elopement With A Real Couple
- Couples In Home Session With A Real Couple
- Flat Lays and Details created by a designer and individually
What You’ll Learn:
Educational Topics will include but are not limited to:
- Posing + creating prompts that are creative to evoke genuine emotion from your clients
- Lighting + how to make it work for you creatively including when and how
- Client Management tools and systems that work
- Organization within a small business, before and after shoots and in your work/home life
- Nailing down your dream clients from inquiry to delivery (and everything in between)
- Client connections, what works and what doesn’t
- YOUR brand, how to rock social media, social media tips and tricks and workflow (We will have a session with a social media guru in the industry)
- Secrets into MY editing style (Clean, Timeless + Honest ...and a little bit moody)
- How to develop your signature look and style
- Professionalism both within the industry and with your clients
**Most of these topics will be covered in different educational settings to create a variety of education experiences like hands on learning, small class group work and individualized settings for optimal learning.
Extras Extras Read All About Em:
No workshop is complete without some extra fun:
- A cooking class! Come learn from the best breakfast place in the business The Inn At Five Points. Go home with tips, tricks and treats!
- The ultimate SWAG bag! We cannot even wait for you to see these swag bags full of loads of goodies from local Saratoga Businesses, The Inn + Dawn:)
It's Fair To Say You Won’t Go Home Empty Handed!
FYI- All levels welcome, we will be able to differentiate educational content + experiences to all levels of photographers new or versed!
What It Costs:
$999 for non-lodging workshop attendees
Includes: all educational work, meals, experiences and swag bag
What it does not include: Lodging at The Inn At Five Points
**Only 8 spaces available
$1299 for lodging workshop attendees
Includes: all education work, meals, experiences, swag bag & lodging at The Inn At Five Points for two nights March 12th and 13th. Rooms include a Private room, king or queen bed with an en suite bathroom (Kings will fill first then queens, so book quickly to ensure a larger room and bigger bed! The Inn has 5 Kings and 3 Queen rooms total)
**Only 8 spaces available
A 50% deposit is due at time of signing up.
Last payment to be made by March 1, 2020. Non-payment will result in your reservation dropped and open slot. No Refunds.
SIGN UP BELOW TO RECEIVE EMAIL CONFIRMATION
The First Workshop will be held at...
The Inn at Five Points
Saratoga Springs, NY
Non Lodging Full Payment = $999.00
Lodging Full payment = $1299.00
Non lodging deposit = $499.50
Lodging deposit = $649.50
Interested in the Workshop? Sign up here and we will send you a link------->>>>>
Get on the list for all of The Collectives Workshop Updates +New dates and much more!
Enter your email------>>>>>